[meteorite-list] List Members, what's your job ?

From: valparint at aol.com <valparint_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 12:22:48 -0700

>Wow, new meteorite fall making worldwide news, this meteorite list
>ignores it.
>At least nothing changes
>Michael farmer

Let's see, what do we know from the list about the new fall?

1) It's a meteorite, not satellite debris.
2) Ron DiIulio and Preston Star found the first two pieces.
3) Moritz Karl and company found a piece that Mike Farmer got to hold in
the photograph.
4) Greg Hupe is going to Texas on Friday.
5) Reuben Garcia is headed for Texas now and has invited everyone to go
along.
6) Eric Wichman is having a big sale to raise money to go to Texas.
7) The initial news reports were typically poor.

That doesn't strike me as being "ignored".

Perhaps we should all just babble away, speculating about what might
happen or be found out there in the Lone Star State.

Perhaps more accolades are in order. Hooray Mike! Hooray Moritz! Hooray
Robert! Hooray Shauna!

Out of respect, I suggest we all stop posting to the list, except for our
excited Texas babbling, until we get the all-clear.

Paul Swartz