[meteorite-list] List Members, what's your job ?

From: Norbert & Heike Kammel <meteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 08:57:11 +1100

Hello List,

I am turning 66 in May this year, officially pensioner since last year
and dealing and wheeling in 'Rocks on Fire', meteorites, impactites,
olivine bombs and opals.
Before that I was an architect (with a German diploma, Dipl.Ing.) with
our former State Government Public Works Department, designing schools.
Now I am enjoying my meteorites, our beautiful Australian Outback (one
eye on the ground - one eye in the sky), and my gorgeous 17 month old
grand daughter.

Norbert Kammel
IMCA # 3420
www.rocksonfire.com