[meteorite-list] Aziz's Carbonaceous Breccia? Part 2

From: Mr EMan <mstreman53_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 20:06:19 -0800 (PST)

I meant to add more before I accidentally sent the last email--

If I recall from memory and my own specimens--Iron blebs typical of bencubiniates, shouldn't have so many non-spherical shapes and they certainly don't easily fracture as what appears to be broken surfaces in the surface. If those aren't iron blebs then I think we've a new bencubinite related anomolous find!

I think that by definition this meets the definition of brecciated regardless of its Carbonaceous clan affiliation.

Elton