[meteorite-list] List Members, Job, ETC.

From: Walter Branch <waltbranch_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 06:56:49 -0500

Hi Michael,

No way!

I really like reading about list members jobs, etc. I would prefer not see
summary statistics, t-tests, ANOVA's, MANOVA, factor analysis, etc of list
members personal data.

Having said that, it appears that the majority of list members hail from
North America and Europe. I would like to hear more from list members in
Asia and Africa.

-Walter Branch