[meteorite-list] Texas fireball question

From: Arizona Keith <arizonakeith_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 15:53:50 -0700

Hello Mike & List
Just like to forward this, has some good info.

North Texas Daily
Two astronomers from NT's faculty have confirmed that the pieces of
meteorite they found were part of a meteor that burned up over the Texas sky
on Feb. 15. The meteor was visible from Austin to East Texas, but the
scientists found the fragments outside of the town of West, which is 15
miles north of Waco and 106 miles west of Denton

http://media.www.ntdaily.com/media/storage/paper877/news/2009/02/20/News/Nt.Astronomers.Find.Meteorites-3640560.shtml

My best
Keith V
Chandler AZ