[meteorite-list] West Specimen for sale AD

From: Kashuba <mary.kashuba_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 17:18:29 -0800

Selling before or after "official classification" makes no difference to the
science of these stones.

It has already been "examined" by many on this list. If it matters, two of
the first to find this material were astronomers from the University of
North Texas. Further, Mexico Doug assures us a that classification sample
has already been provided. There are hints that there are kilos of this
stuff and that it is not a rare classification.

There is no earthly reason this material should be embargoed by government
or guilt. Martin Altman's astute and articulate writings on this subject
apply.

John Kashuba
Ontario, California