[meteorite-list] West, TX meteorite hunt, day 5

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 04:43:25 -0800 (PST)

Rob
I have to admit that the West, name is causing daily confusion here in the field. Imagine the direction discussions
"go east to west, northwest near west" etc. I guess the nomcom will make that decision, I just love picking them up.
6:40 am and already preparing for the race to the prize.
Michael Farmer

Sent from my iPhone
Michael