[meteorite-list] Greg Hupe Ebay Auctions - Notice

From: Alexander Seidel <gsac_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 00:19:18 +0100

> Apparently Greg is hunting with the right team and has been very
> successful.

What do you mean by "the right team", Jim? Here, on line at the other end of the big pond, with no actual field contacts, I am curiously reading about several teams out there - I am momentarily reading about Greg?s team, which you just quoted to be the "right" one, I am reading of Mike?s team, which apparently also is and has been successful over the past few days, then I am reading of Doug?s team, which seems to have had a lot of fun and success, and provided good video footage by the way with Doug?s TV interview and Rob Matson?s skillful backgroung comments. What the heck is (or better: what do you mean to be) the "right" team then, assuming that there are even more teams out there at the moment...???

Aren?t all of them "right", in a sense? I mean, does it make a difference for someone somehow, as long as this search is fun, and the results are good in terms of find qualities and quantities and friendly contacts with the local people there? Inquiring minds just want to know... :-)

All my best,
Alex
Berlin/Germany