[meteorite-list] take it or leave it offer (AD)

From: steve arnold <stevenarnold60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 19:46:44 -0800 (PST)

This is to all the people who are out in the field looking for or who have found any of the west,texas meteorites.I am offering a one time only offer of $500 for a 10 to 15 gram whole stone.This will be a one time only offer.24 hours from 9:40 pm cst till tomorrow night at this time.It will be paid by personal check from me.NO PAYPAL!But if no one wants it after tomorrow night by this time,then the offer is over.Its up to if you want $500.Let me know off list.?
?
Steve R.Arnold,Chicago!
<a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="http://chicagometeorites.net/">http://chicagometeorites.net/</a>