[meteorite-list] I am not in West TX - AD

From: Impactika at aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 23:47:44 EST

Hello everybody,

No, I am not in Texas, I am home trying to get up-to-date, and trying to stop
coughing (Yeah, I got bronchitis, no fun).

I have a huge lot of new pieces to add to my site, I lost count how many
pieces, 100.... many more. And that will take quite a while. In the mean time I
did clean up my Catalog, and I clearly marked all Sold items, so you will see
what is still there. And there is still a lot to choose from!

Go take a look: _http://www.impactika.com/MetList.htm_
(http://www.impactika.com/MetList.htm)

As usual, let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks!

Anne M. Black
http://www.impactika.com/
IMPACTIKA at aol.com