[meteorite-list] West Texas Fall - Hunters gird thy loins!

From: Michael Gilmer <michael_w_gilmer_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 16:37:22 -0800 (PST)

Greetings hunters!

The Bolide Bus is coming...

This is a good natured ribbing, so please don't take it as anything
negative! ;)

Enjoy the last few months of being first on the scene of a new
fall! The Bolide Bus is coming. Financing has come through at
last and final conversion work is about to commence. As soon
as this winter, we will be hitting the road at the first notice
of a new promising fireball. We have no kids and lead a minimalist
lifestyle - so no work or kids to wrangle with. We can jump in the
bus and hit the road with 5 minutes notice. You pro hunters are
going to have some competition soon. Get used to arriving on
the scene, only to see the Bolide Bus already parked there! ;) LOL

Actually, I am jesting about the competition of course since I am
brand new to this - just like all of you guys (and gals) were at
one time. So I have a lot to learn and much trial and error to
suffer through. But I will be on the scene of the new falls and
I look forward to meeting and working with some of you. :)

MikeG

Michael Gilmer (Louisiana, USA)
Member of the Meteoritical Society.
Member of the Bayou Region Stargazers Network.
Websites - http://www.galactic-stone.com and http://www.glassthrower.com

Message: 1