[meteorite-list] New West TX meteorite article

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 05:49:07 -0800 (PST)

http://www.wacotrib.com/

Sorry for no update last night, we were all very tired and trying to gear up for another 85 degree hot day in the field. All of the people hunting with me found another 9 meteorite yesterday, I got two.
More tonight.
Michael Farmer

By the way, I am overwhelmed with people wanting pieces, there is no way I can provide or go through the emails. I was able to purchase only 3 stones last night from a landowner, these stones will be available, so I will have more info tonight.
Mike