[meteorite-list] Tucson Show Auction now "up"

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 23:14:36 -0800

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
        The Tucson Meteorite Auction on-line catalog is now complete? It has
78 lots offered. For the first time, all of the original lots are NO MINIMUM
BID. That means wide open bidding for everyone - ANY bid could win.
        See on-line auction catalog at:
--
http://michaelbloodmeteorites.com/AuctionTucson09.html
--
        People need to email in their absentee bids NOW. If you do not get a
Confirmation within 24hrs, something went wrong - please email me again.