[meteorite-list] Rocks from Space Picture of the Day - January 2, 2009

From: Alexander Seidel <gsac_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Jan 2009 17:44:50 +0100

Doesn?t this great (!) specimen show that uncleaned iron individuals, at
least in some cases (Gibeon, Sikhote-Alin, Canyon Diablo, Henbury etc..),
can be much more appealing to our eyes than their cleaned counterparts?

Well, I for my part think so. But as always: it may just be a matter of
perspective and it ultimately lies in the eyes of the beholder...

Happy New Year all,
Alex
Berlin/Germany

-------- Original-Nachricht --------