[meteorite-list] NWA 4901 write up request

From: STARSANDSCOPES at aol.com <STARSANDSCOPES_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2009 22:11:43 EST

Hi list, I was planning on using some killer micrographs of NWA 4901, the
ungrouped achondrite paired with NWA 011, in the article I do for Meteorite
Times.

I have found some interesting write ups on the material but I don't want to
just copy-paste any thing that sounds interesting. I was thinking that some
of you may already have something written on NWA 4901 and it's pairings. If
you are willing to share, I will use it in the article Micro Visions and
certainly give you credit.

Last month Bernd gave me some beautiful wide field NWA 3151 Brachinite
micrographs to use. Check it out on the current Meteorite Times.

Tom