[meteorite-list] RE : Re: AD> Encyclopedia-of-meteorites.com website for sale >>>

From: Pelé Pierre-Marie <pierremariepele_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2009 08:44:15 +0100 (CET)

Hello Michael,

As I'm not very fluent in english, I think my words
were misunderstood.

Everybody can bid to buy my website and domain. I just
said that it may be a meteorite collector or a dealer.
But a dealer has to separate his own business and the
datas included in the Encyclopedia, especially the
information added by the members. But I think most of
the dealers of the Meteorite List are fair and
respectful of that.

Happy new year,

Pierre

--- Michael L Blood <mlblood at cox.net> a ?crit?: