[meteorite-list] new fall in Morroco

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2009 06:40:43 -0800 (PST)

I was told by one of my best Moroccan suppliers that he has been working on this fireball for two weeks, and has yet to find anyone who knows of pieces being recovered. I sense a recycling of chergach or Bassi going on. I also know the High Atlas should be well covered in snow right now.
I would need to see these stones to be interested.
Michael Farmer