[meteorite-list] Incomparable Olivine Diogenite - NWA 5480 - AD

From: Impactika at aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2009 22:48:48 EST

Thanks for asking, Frank.

I just now bought a nice piece of NWA 5480 from Greg, who was kind enough to
cut it exactly to my specifications.
And while I was at it, I also bought a fragment of NWA 4590, "Tamassint"
angrite, to make more thin-sections. I already had some of those, and they are so
pretty I sold them as soon as I posted them.
Now you will have to be patient, you cannot rush the artist.
Of course, I'll let you know when I get them.

Again thanks!

Anne M. Black
_http://www.impactika.com/_ (http://www.impactika.com/)
_IMPACTIKA at aol.com_ (mailto:IMPACTIKA at aol.com)
Vice-President, I.M.C.A. Inc.
_http://www.imca.cc/_ (http://www.imca.cc/)

In a message dated 1/5/2009 5:09:04 PM Mountain Standard Time,