[meteorite-list] Ad: Calico Rock, rare Hexahedrite

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2009 11:22:36 -0800 (PST)

Hi everyone,
I have listed on my website some specimens of the very rare Calico Rock Arkansas Hexahedrite. There is virtually none of this small meteorite in private hands, a few hundred grams if that. I bought a piece from the Oriti collection, and had it cut up with a wire saw (extremely expensive undertaking). Mirko in Germany did the polishing and etching, and I think you will all agree, that he is unsurpassed in that skill.

http://www.meteoriteguy.com/catalog/Calico-Rock.htm

I have also deleted almost all sold pieces from my private collection page and begin rebuilding, adding many new pieces, like Bruderheim and Tazewell. I will be slowly rebuilding that page, as I have hundreds of collection pieces, what I don't have much of these days is time!
Tucson is almost here, come see us, we will have some spectacular new items, debuting at the show.
We take pay-pal payments, so yes, credit cards accepted.
Michael Farmer