[meteorite-list] place to stay for Tuzson.

From: Jerry Flaherty <grf2_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2009 21:21:39 -0500

Due to a serious illness in our family, Dawn's dad, we're going to have to
cancel our planned trip to Tuzson.
If anyone is interested,
We had to give up our reservation [and $250 deposit] at
NE Foothills Luxury Condo
Single Family w/ 2 Bedrooms- 2 Bathrooms- Sleeps 4-6 w/ Pool Jacuzzi.
The Balance is $940 [but you might be able to cut a deal on short notice].
Reservations were from Feb 3 to Feb9 [but again, you probably can extend
that end date]
Call Dick Breen at cell, 218-820-3170
Tell him you got word from me on the Met List.
I get nothing out of this, except a little relief from guilt of cancelling
on short notice.
The property can be viewed at Vacation Rentals.Com
Tuzson Arizona Vacation Rentals Presents Listing #21269
email me with any questions
Thanks.
Jerry Flaherty