[meteorite-list] Pultusk ID card question

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2009 12:14:20 -0800 (PST)

Dear List Members,

Does anybody recognize what collection or dealer these Pultusk peas came from? I was going through my safe and found two small bottles with Qty 25 of these weighing a total 69.9 grams. Only one label was included and it was rolled inside the bottle. Each stone has a faded "P" painted on them and the ID card has a MT-11 designation on it. I remember trading for these during a Blood auction about six years ago but forgot what dealer or collector I got them from. I seemed to have misplaced my notes or failed to write them down. If you traded these to me or recognize the ID card, please contact me so that I can update my notes and make these available.

Here are some images:
http://themeteoritesite.com/Pultusk-a.jpg
http://themeteoritesite.com/Pultusk-b.jpg
http://themeteoritesite.com/Pultusk-c.jpg