[meteorite-list] NOT AN AD- But An Invite-To See Some SLICES!!! Of Carancas, Peru!

From: michael cottingham <mikewren_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2009 14:36:51 -0700

Hello,

I thought it would be nice to share my photos of The Carancas slices I
made from one of my larger fragments. I know most folks out there
have a specimen of Carancas in a fragment of 5 grams or less, with a
few larger fragments in a few collections. How about slices? Take a
look if you have ever wanted to know what it looks like inside...I
did, so I painfully took one of my larger fragments ~ 70 grams and
walked it over to the saw.... I am happy I did!

Priced High and at this time, I don't care if any sell. Just thought
since I have not seen any photos of slices... I thought I would share
mine with everyone. Take a look...

http://stores.ebay.com/voyage-botanica-natural-history

There somewhere in my store... just type in Carancas in the search box.

Best Wishes and Thanks

Michael Cottingham