[meteorite-list] Ad

From: Impactika at aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 16:38:39 EST

Thank you Al.

And I agree entirely.
So I had a chat with Jim. He will have a bunch of books printed and you will
find them in my room in Tucson (InnSuites, Room 230) when you get there. Jim
will be around too, so I bet he will be willing to sign your book if you ask
nice.
As Geoff just reminded us, the Show is only THREE weeks away!!! Time flies.
Almost time to start packing.

See you all there.

Anne M. Black
_http://www.impactika.com/_ (http://www.impactika.com/)
_IMPACTIKA at aol.com_ (mailto:IMPACTIKA at aol.com)
Vice-President, I.M.C.A. Inc.
_http://www.imca.cc/_ (http://www.imca.cc/)

In a message dated 1/10/2009 5:26:39 AM Mountain Standard Time,