[meteorite-list] AD - Lot of 3 Holbrooks from AMNH with 1937 Reeds book

From: Arnaud Mignan <arnaudmignan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 15:10:14 +0100

Dear list,

second and last AD for a while - I got some Holbrooks with painted number from AMNH a few weeks ago and I would like to know if someone is interested by acquiring 3 stones (numbers 3xxx) plus the book "Catalogue of the meteorites in the American Museum of Natural History - As of October 1, 1935" by C. A. Reeds (1937), ~160pp where these meteorites are listed.

Please make offer offlist, thanks

Arnaud