[meteorite-list] Speak up for Cottingham

From: michael cottingham <mikewren_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 01:35:08 -0700

Bill,

I will respond. I am curious. Do you belong to some neighborhood watch
group or some other neo-nazi group that has nothing better to do. Your
time might be better served hunting for meteorites.

ADs:, Dec 24th, Jan 7th, Jan 9th, Jan 12th, -Four ads in 20 days.
Your right Bill, I am 1 ad over the official limit during that time
frame! I am sure glad your keeping
track. Good work buddy.

Just for the record, I do try and obey the rules, but I am not always
perfect.

By the way Bill, I have Auctions Ending On Weds/14th in case you
collect meteorites and are interested in buying some.

Now if you have anything to say to me keep it off the list and send it
to me directly. I am sure 99% of the folks don't really care.

SPEAK UP FOR COTTINGHAM

Best Wishes

Michael Cottingham