[meteorite-list] AD - Zag for $1.50 per Gram

From: David & Kitt Deyarmin <bobadebt_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 17:36:55 -0500

All of the Zag has been sold

Thanks

I sold a 55 gram slice so the total weight of the lot has dropped to 243
grams, at $1.50 per gram it would cost about $365 which isn't bad for 12
slices

By the way, if anyone is interested in a single slice the $2 per gram cost
applies.

Thanks

If anyone is interested in all of my remaining Zag stock I will sell it to
you at $1.50 per gram

According to my web site I have 13 slices left that weigh 298 grams.

You can view the slices by clicking this

http://home.roadrunner.com/~bobadebt/Subpages/FS%20Zag.htm

If interested email me off list at bobadebt _at_ ec.rr.com

Thanks