[meteorite-list] QMIG hunting for articles and also for Maroo and Whitula Creek

From: Bob WALKER <qwalkra_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 06:26:02 +1000

Listoids

QMIG update soon...

I'm hunting for scientific publications/articles on Queensland meteorites
not listed on the articles page of my website

whoah - forgot - some of the articles on my website are now listed on Google
Scholar !!!

Standby for a flood of articles on Arrabury

Hopefully the volunteers at one of the southern museums are being busy on my
behalf copying other articles...

Most of the incoming articles will have not been seen before by Listoids...

However - if youse can email any others to me - I'll webpublish these if I
can get permission from the publishers

And - I'm still praying to my God that someone can contact me about
specimens of Maroo and Whitula Creek

I'm in the throes of a museum and a university trade for some of the few
that I am missing but these are always a delikate and komplex matter

Cheers