[meteorite-list] Meteor Fireball detector systems-DIY

From: Pete Pete <rsvp321_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 01:16:05 -0500

Hi, Dirk and all,

There is another List I subscribe to (suggested by a fellow meteorite-head quite a while ago, so I don't recall whom):

similar in structure as this one, that actually had posts recently with PDF files (no longer than two months ago) for making your own inexpensive detector.
If you have trouble finding the post in the archives, I'll check my computer to see if I downloaded the file back then.

Another good site that mails meteor shower alerts:

http://www.tvcomm.co.uk/radio/alert_mailer.html
http://www.tvcomm.co.uk/radio/alert_mailer.html

Cheers,
Pete