[meteorite-list] morrocan meteorite fall

From: Howard Steffic <bencubbin_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 14:41:05 -0700

Have you been reading the posts to this list on this subject? It seems as though you have not or you would know that the Atlas Mountains are covered in snow and no one has an accurate count of the size of this fall.

I guess you just felt the need to post something but had nothing to say, right?

Howard Steffic