[meteorite-list] AD List only Sale

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 16:23:55 -0800

Hi all,
        As I prepare to leave for Tucson, I have still not covered my costs
For the auction & am forced into offering some terrific opportunities
for the astute among you.
    For a little while I had Claxton at $500/g (TKW: 1,455g). After the
Auction at which a 5.5g part slice sold for OVER $1,400 PER GRAM
My $500g stock flew out the door. Then, my replacement costs were
Suddenly higher, so, I charged $1,000/g and sold most of those nice
pieces right away. Now, for a VERY LIMITED TIME I offer the two pieces below
to list members at a greatly reduced price:

Claxton:
1.067g Very sharp Part Slice with the longest edge exhibiting rich,
black FC = $1000- List Sale = $497-
SEE AT:
http://www.michaelbloodmeteorites.com/Claxton1_067W.jpg

Claxton:
1.782g Spectacular Part Slice with deep, rich black FC around a
curving edge = $1,782- List Sale = $847-
SEE AT:
http://www.michaelbloodmeteorites.com/Claxton1782W.jpg