[meteorite-list] New Moroccan fall/ fact

From: Abdelaziz Alhyane <abdelaziz_alhyane_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 17:24:45 -0800 (PST)

Let people know where you pictured Bensour pieces. you are a robber, everybody knows that, nwa 482 was 1280g where was the rest?, it was the reason of a big house and the last Model of Toyota and additional accessories.
The cartaer you've seen is the only whole we can found, the pieces are on that place. do you have some lies.
please mike, get people who you owe the money their $$$$.
Aziz