[meteorite-list] 270 Great Auctions Ending - AD

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 10:44:11 -0500

Dear List Members,

Over the next week on four separate days, I have about 270 auctions ending,
most with the "Buy it Now" feature. I will list below the day/date and what
those day's auctions consist of. There are many rarities, including the last
seven specimens of the "Incomparable New Olivine Diogenite", NWA 5480. Some
prices have been lowered so it will be worth searching through what I have
listed! Click here to see all current eBay auctions by, NaturesVault:

Breakdown of what items are ending on which days/dates:
Wednesday, Jan. 21st~
Arrowheads and Fossil Coral (skip past these if not interested)
NWA 2952 CK4 (last 7 pieces)
NWA 4223 Olivine Diogenite (last 8 pieces)
NWA 4590 "Tamassint" Angrite (last of the best pieces)
NWA 4799 "True" Saharan Aubrite (largest pieces)
NWA 4800 CK5 (last 7 pieces)
NWA 4801 Angrite (balance of specimens listed)
NWA 4883 Maskelynite-rich Eucrite (lunar-like, last 9 pieces)
NWA 4934 Brecciated Howardite (last 3 pieces)
NWA 3118 CV3 - 100g Lots (10 listed)
Unclassified Saharan 2kg Lots (3 listed)
Glorieta Pallasite and Siderite Individuals (last 9 pieces)
NWA 1878, 1879 & 2932 Mesosiderites (one each listed)
Chergach 444g Individual
NWA 5480 "Incomparable Olivine Diogenite" (last 7 'Museum-Quality' pieces
left)
NWA 3161 LL3.7 (fantastic material!)
Items started at just 99 cents (there are about 18 listed of super rare to
common)

Thursday, Jan. 22nd~
NWA 4884 Lunar (Low TKW of just 42g)
NWA 4468 Primitive Shergottite (Best examples listed)
NWA 4478 Brecciated Lodranite (last 17 pieces)
Unclassified Saharan Individuals & Lots (start 99 cents and some 'Buy it
Now')

Friday, Jan. 23rd~
Unclassified Saharan Lots, Complete Individuals and cut stones (99 cents and
'Buy it Now')

Monday, Jan. 26th~
Unclassified Saharan Complete Individuals and cut stones (99 cents and 'Buy
it Now')

Thank you for bidding and/or checking these out, it will be worth the
search. Please click here for my current eBay auctions:

Best regards,
Greg

Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection