[meteorite-list] let george go and lets move on

From: steve arnold <stevenarnold60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 05:54:17 -0800 (PST)

Good morning list.I came home from bowling last night and had 52 emails,after leaving with none.46 were about george bush.HEY HE'S GONE!!!Let him go and let's get back to our meteorite's.This is a great time for meteorite's and anything related to this great hobby.My god,4 fireballs,2 falls (canada and morocco) and the best of all the tucson show is right around the corner.For collecters this is the best time of the year.I know politics will be around forever,but the show only comes around once a year.This crap? happen's every time someone once to vent his or her opinion on something non meteoritic.And what happen's this thing just EXPLODES!!!!Please lets give it a rest and just get back to meteorites.I just bought an 82 gram BENSOUR from mike farmer.Hell I am looking forward to that piece.Never had one that big or seen anything that big from bensour.This is what I mean.PASSION for this hobby.Lets get back to it,and dump the politics.PLEASE!!!!I hope
 everyone has a great meteorite day and let politics take care of itself.
?
Steve R.Arnold,Chicago!
<a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="http://chicagometeorites.net/">http://chicagometeorites.net/</a>