[meteorite-list] Ad: Duck pond sale!

From: Jeff Krosschell <jeffkrosschell_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 11:53:50 -0800

Hello list,
I am sorry for going off topic last night. My joy had nothing to do with
donkeys or elephants.
I have the most perfect daughter a father could ask for. If I could have
asked for everything I wanted in a child, it still wouldn't have come out as
perfect as she is.
She is the only black person in our family. All of us have spent the last 13
years working to make sure she never feels different. I have been over
protective making sure she is only put only in diverse environments, never
all white, never all black.
A couple months ago we moved her out to the desert in Laughlin, NV and sent
her to school. She came back and nothing. The next day, the same. Today,
she has all the friends a girl could want and never anything about feeling
different or outcast.
Last night my white mother called in tears, my white mother-in-law called in
tears, my father-in-law the same. My wife and I are still overjoyed. But
our daughter doesn't seem to really grasp why.

This list is the best thing since sliced bread!

I have listed over 50 auctions many at .99 cents.
http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/kalani_oftheheavens

Niningers Antique Kelsey Excelsior Printing Press
http://cgi.ebay.com/Niningers-Antique-Kelsey-Excelsior-Printing-Press_W0QQit
emZ120366750124QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item120366750124&_
trksid=p4634.c0.m14.l1262

NEW NWA 2999 Ultra-Rare/Unique Angrite Meteorite 24.9g
http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-NWA-2999-Ultra-Rare-Unique-Angrite-Meteorite-24-9g_W
0QQitemZ120346785478QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item120346785
478&_trksid=p4634.c0.m14.l1262

NEW NWA 2999 Ultra-Rare/Unique Angrite Meteorite 13.6g
http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-NWA-2999-Ultra-Rare-Unique-Angrite-Meteorite-13-6g_W
0QQitemZ120346783652QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item120346783
652&_trksid=p4634.c0.m14.l1262

Regards,
Jeff Krosschell