[meteorite-list] Compputer Wiped Out

From: mlblood at cox.net <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 5:37:33 -0500

Hi All,
    Very bad news: my computer completely crashed and, among other
things I have lost ALL email, all stored email, etc.
     This email is being sent via Cox Web Mail and my stinking IBM clone
laptop.
      This is important for all tghose who placed absentee bieds. They
were all being stored in an email folder. Therefore, they are all lost.
(not to mention ALL mailing addresses I had on file)
    So, if you want absentee bids, yoiu have to email me again and I will pull them off the internet.
      Sorry.
      Best wishes, Michael (PS Include "Auction Bids" in the Subject
Box of said emails)