[meteorite-list] Tucson show drive info

From: wahlperry at aol.com <wahlperry_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 23:02:06 -0500

Hi Keith,

Thanks,

Sonny

-----Original Message-----
From: Arizona Keith <arizonakeith at cox.net>
To: meteorite-list at meteoritecentral.com
Sent: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 7:15 pm
Subject: [meteorite-list] Tucson show drive info

Hello List?
?

With Tucson show starting, here are a few things you need to know if
your
driving here on I-10.?
?

All the downtown exit are closed on I-10 for construction, same as last
year, if your driving from the North on I-10, use exit 254 Prince Rd.?

Photo Radar Enforcement Van was set up around Eloy area on I-10 for the
past
few days, there also all around Phoenix area, but they can be anywhere
in
the State of Arizona,?

Construction on I-10 before Picacho exit 219 to exit 232 (pass Red
rock),
Speed limit reduced to 55 in areas, many police are enforcing limit,
fines
are double.?

The weather has been great so far, Drive safely and have a great show.?

Thanks for your time.?

Keith?

Chandler, Az.?
?