[meteorite-list] NEW Lunar IMB - NWA 5406 - AD

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 15:16:35 -0500

Hi Pete,

The 70.1g end cut does have remnant fusion crust as can be seen in the
photo. The material has some areas that have been sandblasted and then
slowed down because of the dense glassy melt portions. It is pretty cool
because you can take a peek into the stone from the exterior!

Best regards,
Greg

Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection