[meteorite-list] Ethiudna Meteorite from Australia, AD

From: MeteorHntr at aol.com <MeteorHntr_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 15:46:58 EST

In a message dated 1/28/2009 2:32:09 P.M. Central Standard Time,
gmhupe at htn.net writes:
Hey Steve,

Better not eat the peanut butter, there has been a nation wide (and Canada)
outbreak of salmonella in peanut butter from one of the larger
manufacturer's. 500+ illnesses and eight deaths so far. The company has been
burying the testing results for two years and it is just now making the
news!

Best regards,
Greg

****

Greg,

For God's sakes then, bid my lots UP for me. How's this for the my new
slogan: "Buy this meteorite, or the dealer dies of peanut butter poison!"???

Steve

steps!
cemailfooterNO62)