[meteorite-list] ADS Cottingham

From: bill kies <parkforestmet_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 20:02:30 -0600

It sounds like you're counting now! Very good. You understand the concept of twice. That's a good start. I thought you could'nt count at all. I'm always happy to help. Maybe you should appoint one of us to count for you if you're too distracted to keep track of all these silly rules.

Hello,
Why don't you stop reposting my add over and over! I appreciate the
extra exposure, but that is enough ads this week. I think between you
and Greg, you have reposted me twice. Thanks, but that is even more
than I care to do.
Best Wishes