[meteorite-list] ADD Cottingham

From: bill kies <parkforestmet_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 23:15:50 -0600

MICHAEL SAYS:

"Do you really have nothing better to do? Enough. 99% of the people on the list- want ads, they want meteorites, they want to know what is for sale, they are busy and they want to be reminded. You have some tattle-tale like mentality. YOU can block my emails and then rest easy.

Michael"

After considerable debate, dealers from all over the world agreed years ago to respect Art's rule. One AD a week. It can't get any clearer than that.

There's no rule about the sales technique. You can wrangle your meteorites any way you want as long as your goods ring true over time. I marvel at the patience of all those that adhere to this rule and their tolerance of the very few that don't.

This is the meteorite list not the MICHAEL COTTINGHAM 30% OFF SUPER SALE STORE! Please reconsider your methods Michael. Since you KNOW what 99% of the"mob" thinks and wants, have mercy on the 1% of us who don't want to be reminded every day about your goods. Please follow the 1 ad per week rule.