[meteorite-list] ADD Cottingham plus AD

From: Mark Grossman <markig_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 09:31:43 -0500

Hi Erich,

I'm one of the people who initially mentioned my thoughts about the frequent
sales within a few days of the initial offering.

I run my own health and safety business and employ about a dozen
subcontractors across the US, so I know what running a business is all
about.

Yes, I am mainly a collector, but I do run a business - perhaps even bigger
than yours.

So don't make assumptions about those "collectors" out there who are
"whining".

As I learned through my business, don't make unfounded assumptions - it's
bad for business. If you snooze, and don't understand the universe of
customers you deal with - you lose!

Mark Grossman