[meteorite-list] Tucson questions and predictions

From: ensoramanda at ntlworld.com <ensoramanda_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 22:28:46 +0000

Hi,

I agree Mike...

As someone who has travelled to Tucson for the last two shows all the way from the UK, I can tell you that the Tucson experience is worth the trip and expense even if you you didn't buy a single rock. It is worth it just to meet everyone, wander around in the glorious weather, chat about the latest fall and look at a fantastic displays...not only of meteorites, but a multitude of other artifacts.

You could wander around for the whole 2 weeks and never see everything.

Definitely going next year and bringing others with me.

I am really sad about missing the show this year.

Graham Ensor, UK