[meteorite-list] AD-Auctions Ending Today/NWA5000-Tucson Notes!

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2009 08:31:24 -0800 (PST)

Dear List Members,

I have some great auctions ending today instead of Monday, most still just 99 cents. Included in these auctions are several sizable Lunar pieces so you may want to give them a look over. There are many bargains to be had since most buyers are unaware that they are ending today. I ran them for 5 days instead of 7 so that paid for items could be shipped out Monday morning on the way to Tucson.

Click below to see some great auctions:
http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/raremeteorites!_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZQQ_mdoZ

Tucson Notes:
For those of you who are headed to the Tucson Gem and Mineral Show, I will be bringing the remaining inventory of the most fantastic lunar meteorite ever found, Northwest Africa 5000. The rest is either already in institutions or collections, is earmarked to be integrated into jewelry or will be placed on consignment with high-end shops in Las Vegas. There will be 20 affordable pieces placed in Anne Black's room 230 at the Inn Suites from Monday afternoon to Thursday. I will be carrying a few pieces with me for show-and-tell and possible trades.

Thank you for looking and if you are bidding, good luck.

Best Regards,

Adam Hupe
The Hupe Collection
Team LunarRock