[meteorite-list] Another awful meteorite-related TV event

From: lebofsky at lpl.arizona.edu <lebofsky_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2009 04:11:51 -0700 (MST)

Hi Sterling:

Lots of things probably hit the Earth early on, including something that
made the Moon. Given what the Moon looks like, just think about what the
Earth looked like after the late heavy bombardment.

In the back of my mind, there is always the idea of the Deccan Traps being
the result of a big impact! Or not.

Larry