[meteorite-list] Another awful meteorite-related TV event

From: Darren Garrison <cynapse_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Jul 2009 12:18:18 -0500

On Thu, 2 Jul 2009 04:17:12 -0700 (MST), you wrote:

>Twilight Zone: Sterling's response to Darren came 30 minutes before
>Darren's email!

Looks like he's finally getting the bugs worked out of his time machine! We
will know it is fully functional when we can no longer remember our crushing
defeat at Midway and the subsequent loss of the territories of Alaska and
Hawaii.

>On that note, did either of you make it through Impact!? Talk about lame
>endings. From the beginning you could tell who was wearing the red shirts

No, I never attempted to watch that. I may need to check out the ending,
though.

>(original Star Trek reference).

You insult my Geek Cred, suah!