[meteorite-list] Arizona's Newest Fall

From: Matthias Bärmann <majbaermann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2009 20:13:34 +0200

Well, dear Geoff,

why "beware of the rattlesnakes"? Don't we already have a meteorite hunting
dog? So, why the hell not meteorite hunting rattlesnakes?

No one knows better desert hunting conditions. No expensive dog's food - one
of the hunters from time to time would do.

And, not to forget: what a wonderful precision! Soft rattle: small
meteorite. Strong rattle: big full crusted individual. 2 rattles: oriented
individual. rattle chorus: ... ahm ... asteroid.

[protected business concept] Matthias B.

P.S. Please have all a fine 4th.