[meteorite-list] Arizona fall

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2009 12:41:50 -0700 (PDT)

Jack and Jarrod, it was a blast hunting yesterday, my bones even ache today. Thanks for a great if less than successful day.
Robert, congratulations on that amazing stone, I can't think of a better group of people to hunt with, no BS, no acting, just meteorite hunting.
Shauna, I bet we can't wait to see your stone. It was really fun seeing my wife out there trying. You guys are just so great to work with.

 We are working the strewn field slowly, and as a small team we can keep the media circus out of the picture. No need to cause chaos.

Michael Farmer
of "Inseki Hunter"