[meteorite-list] Arizone fall "a secret" ?

From: Mike Bandli <fuzzfoot_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2009 13:37:22 -0700

Hi Greg,

This has nothing to do with price. Jack's team that did a tremendous amount
of legwork and labor to recover this fall and it is up to them when/if to
reveal any details. As much as I would like to be there, I respect the fact
that they earned this fall. I doubt any of this material will be sold
anyway. When you work that hard to find something, it just isn't worth
selling.

Kind regards,

Mike Bandli