[meteorite-list] Arizone fall "a secret" ?

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2009 17:30:58 -0400

Greg Catterton,

I am very surprised to hear such BS come out of your mouth! Jack Schrader is
not a dealer, Robert and Shauna are not dealers, they all "hunt" primarily.
I am disgusted to read your words saying it is "...the big dealers..." this
or that. Like Darren said, "Go out there and do your (own) homework!" I know
that Jack and "Team" are doing everything possible to get all of the science
collected before it gets screwed up by the everyday Joe-Meteorite Hunter.
What kind of accurate science has been done on Franconia, etc. NONE! This is
a chance to do it right, and Jack and his team of trusted friends are doing
it, nothing to do with self-promotion, News interviews or other distracting
crap.

Let them do their job and wait for the future announcement(s). In the mean
time, give credit where it is due and quit making this seem like some sort
of conspiracy. Hard work, great reward = results, both for science and
collectors!!

By the way, Greg C., have you given Jack the proper respect and
congratulations for an amazing story of home work and recovery?!!

Best regards,
Greg Hupe

Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection