[meteorite-list] My thoughts on the Arizona Fall

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2009 17:29:49 -0700 (PDT)

I am not asking you to do anything, I give a crap if you trust me or not, it does not need your approval. I said that the work is being done, you do not need to know the details. I have hunted falls on 6 of the 7 continents, I think I have learned over the last 13 years what a fall is. I also know about rainfall, and as I said, the stones have now been rained on, further rains will change little. Of course we want to get them as soon as possible, but we tried that in West and it did not work out so well. We will try much more low key here.
thanks for the advice.
Michael Farmer